No attempt to teach Assemblies of God doctrinal distinctives to Gaarde Christian School students is made. We strive to maintain an inter-denominational atmosphere in the school and with the staff.
- We believe that every person is a sinner, but Jesus died and rose again to provide salvation for all who believe in Him and receive Him as their Lord and Savior (Jn. 1:1-3, Matt. 1:23, II Cor. 5:21, Jn. 2:11, Heb. 9:11-14, Col. 3:1, Matt. 16:27-28, Jn. 10:30, Jn. 3:3, Titus 3:5-8, I Jn. 2:3-6).
- We affirm the deity of Christ together with God the Father and the Holy Spirit. Not three Gods, but one God, triune in nature (Matt. 3:16, Eph 4:6, Ex. 20:3).
- We believe the Holy Scriptures of both the Old and New Testaments to be inspired of God and entirely trustworthy. We affirm the relevance of the Scriptures (The Bible) for instruction in Christian living for those of today and of all time (Heb. 4:12, I Peter 1:25, Jn. 17:17).
- We believe that the Holy Spirit of God is given to each true Christian to enable one to live a life pleasing to God, increasingly so as one grows in the Lord over time (Eph. 3:17-18, Rom. 8:9).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of judgment (Jn. 3:36).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Eph. 4:3).
- We believe and comply with the Assembly of God position papers:
- "Homosexuality, Marriage, and Sexual Identity."
- "Transgenderism, Transsexuality, and Gender Identity"